Saturday 19 November 2011

Simply Sassy Set 11

Today sees the release of the last and final set of Simply Sassy stamps from Sugar Nellie (boo hoo!!) which can be purchased from here.  As you will already be aware I am a huge fan of this collection of stamps and love to colour them with my promarkers.  However, all is not lost and other Digi images can be purchased direct from Krista Smith's Etsy store Saturated Canary.  

To celebrate the release of set 11 the girls over on the Simply Sassy blog are running a hop to show off these lovely stamps and Funky Kits have a fantastic offer for this weekend only where you can purchase this set of 7 stamps for the price of  5, YIPPEE.  We all love a bargain :)


I hope you enjoy the blog hope as much as I did :)

Love Christel xx

2 comments:

  1. HELLOooOOo Christel!!!
    Phil has bought me the set for my Christmas!! BUT I am not allowed to touch them til then!!!!!
    Hugs
    Jane
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gutted that this is the last of the Sassy rubber too Christel
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete