Monday 16 May 2011

Simply Sassy Set 7 is here

It's great that I live so near to the House of Sugar :)  Set number 7 of the Simply Sassy range was realised on Saturday and I was there at opening hours banging down the door to get my hand on the new range.  Mark from Funky Kits was running a promotion price for the launch weekend to purchase these lovely stamps at £29.75 for the full set.  This range of stamps has to be my favourite and I'm starting to get a bit of a collection lol.

Yesterday was my local crop day for May (I wish we had these days more often as I don't often get a chance to make anything), so I tried to put my colouring skills to good use and made a few cards with the new stamps.

This is Boho Chic


I think she is just gorgeous and used my old favourite Promarkers to colour her in.  I used Bright Green, Lime Green and Lime Zest for her top.  China Blue, Cobalt Blue and Blue Pearl for her trousers.  Her gloves and scarves are coloured with Grass, Apple and Meadow Green and I used Raw Sienna, Mustard, Tulip Yellow and Ivory for her hair.  The skin tones I use are Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Ivory.


The papers that I have used are First Edition Papers Up, Up & Away. The ribbon is Papermania Spring Collection PMA 7509 and the pearls are Mark Richards Crystal Stickers.

Thanks for looking at my page and please feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Christel, fab layout and papers and I love these new Simply Sassys :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete