Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sugar bowl Challenge 75

So much for my New Year Resolution 

I promised myself that I would do more crafting this year but so far I have done very little.  That's the one thing about being self employed, at this time of year unfortunately the tax man comes knocking and there's so much to do with paperwork etc (maybe I should make another resolution and try to keep my paperwork up to date what do you think)?

However, thanks to the lovely Erika she had arranged for our local ladies to have a Crop on Sunday 22nd January so this gave me the perfect opportunity to get out the Promarkers :) and colour this lovely Sugar Nellie stamp.  This is Pippi Longsocks which can be purchased here.



I think she is so adorable especially with her little froggy companion.  My friend is frog daft and I thought this would make the perfect card for her birthday in March and as this is the theme for this weeks Sugar Bowls challenge (also set by Erika) I thought this would be an ideal opportunity for me.


The backing papers I have used are My Mind's Eye Lush blue Diamond, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist and some plain card stock which I had in my scrap drawer.  I have finished it off with stamping out the tickets which are from Lily of the Valley which can be purchased from here and added a few of Craftworks Candi :)

I hope you like my card and please feel free to leave a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christel!! Love those ticket stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look blog and fabby card too. Mmmm those ticket stamps are cool and Pippa is wonderful. Happy crafting, hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Cristel, missed everyone on Sunday, roll on the next one x

    ReplyDelete