Wednesday 8 December 2010

My 1st Blog

Thank you for having a look on my blog. I am completely new to this so you will have to bare with me until I get to grips with this all.  The real reason for me doing this is because of all my crafty interests and to enter some competitions I have to enter through a blog, so here goes nothing.  I have just started getting into stamping and colouring with Promarkers and all this snow that we have been having lately has given me the perfect opportunity to work and improve on my techniques as I am not able to get out and work.

For this card I have used Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy Pillow Talk.  The patterned papers that I have used are BoBunny's Jazmyne range(which is one of my favourite brands of papers), the green backing paper is from Chatter Box and the plain purple and green mounted paper is Earth Tones from American Crafts.  The outer flowers I have used is from Craftwork Cards and the smaller inner flower is a  EK Success punch.

Please feel free to leave any comments

3 comments:

  1. Well done you I am very impressed. Now for the white on white. Kate.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Christel, love your colour scheme and the flowers are fab. Happy crafting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog looks great, card is top notch and your taste in rubber is first class. Keep it up.
    Kx

    ReplyDelete