Friday 17 December 2010

Round Two




Today is the last day for me to get my Simply Sassy card in for the 2nd round  at Sugar Nellie.  In the 1st round I had to design a white on white card and the only colour I was allowed was on the stamp.  In this round I have to demonstrate my style of card.  I like to keep things quite plain and simple as they say "less is more".  I tend to use straight lines and layering with just a little bit of bling.  If I get through this round it then comes down to the public to vote for their favourite so fingers crossed.




I have used Basic Grey Marjolaine Papers and American Craft Earth Tones for the layering.  I edge the papers with Color Box's  Olive Post Cat's Eye.  Please leave me your comments.

11 comments:

  1. Christal...this is pretty...I think this is mt favourite Sassy stamp although mmm maybe I love them all!! Fab papers and your card is sooooo pretty. Good Luck!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christal, love the colours and fab layout. Gorgeous papers too :)
    I need this stamp!!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors and your coloring is beautiful! Good luck to you in the competition.

    hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning xolours Christal fantastic paper and your wow colouring all make for a beautiful...I wish you the besr if luck in the contest
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christal! This is one of my favourite color combos and those papers are wonderful.

    Wishing you good luck in the competition!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill Christel and lovely colouring. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely work Christal. The layout and your choice of colors are very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab coloring and a great layout! Good luck!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Christel, love the colour scheme and papers
    good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful they just get better and better. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for your good wishes Christel that means so much to me and is very thoughtful of you
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete