Monday 7 March 2011

It's Been Far Too Long

Sorry that it has taken me so long getting round to putting something on here.  I don't know about you but there always seems to be a hundred and one things that are needing done and never enough time to do it lol :)  

I spent last night updating my photos of cards that I have been making since Christmas (and after much nagging from Kate :)), I decided it was about time I got my finger out and got round to updating this blinking thing.

Today I am rewinding back time and going back to Christmas.

 


This was a very special card that I made for a very good friend of mine using the lovely Sugar Nellie Winter Birds rubber stamp by Diane Duda which can be purchased here.  I have coloured the image using Promarkers and added a couple of Papermania snowflake toppers with Bo Bunny papers.



2 comments:

  1. About blinking time. Now keep it going. Thats rich coming from me. Kate.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are a very talented lady! The cards are wicked. Wish I had the talent to do that x x

    ReplyDelete