Monday 14 March 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge 55

I had a great day yesterday with Jenny Trueman who was holding a Demo at my local craft store.  Jenny is amazing at using Promarkers and has really inspired me to get my crafting finger out and do some work.  So I decided that I would enter this weeks challenge over at The Sugar Bowl which has been set by Erika using Spring as the theme and using the sketch below as the template.  I love this theme as there is so much you can do with it.  When I think of Spring I think of blue skies and daffodils so that's what I have based my colour choices on.


TSB55ErikaSpring

I decided to use the Simply Sassy (this has to be my most favourite range by sugar Nellie) stamp Bad Hair Day.  As always I used my wonderful Promarkers to colour the stamp which I am now starting to build quite a collection of colours lol.  The backing papers I have used are Kaisercraft seaside Collection and the plain papers are American Craft.  I have edged the light blue paper with Color Box Cat's Eye Blue Lagoon.  The flowers I have used are Mulberry Street from Petaloo topped with Papermania buttons.  The sentiment and candi I have used are from Craftworks.






Please feel free to leave a comment. Thank you for looking.

Christel xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Christel! Gorgeous spring colours and the papers are lovely :)
    Glad I've inspired you back to blogging....looking forward to seeing the polka dot candi on your cards!!

    It would be great to see you at a class :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty. Captures spring as a season perfectly with the colours x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Christel...great colour combo.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete