Tuesday 8 March 2011

Playing Catch-up

My local craftshop frequently holds card classes which I love to attend when I get the chance.  Back in November (or could it have even been as far back as October) one of the card classes that I attended was to make 3 cards using Woodware Clear Magic Stamps Collection BD23 2DE Christmas Trees and Robins.

Theses classes are always great fun and a lovely way to meet some new fellow crafters :)  However I think Kate who normally takes the class tries to scare the rest of the group away from my friends and I by saying we are trouble, the cheek lol.  I don't know where she gets that idea from :)


Elaine

I love putting the new things I have learnt into good use and continue to practice them at home.  I repeated the same design we had used at the class but used Crafts House Plum Pudding papers along with Bazzil Basic plain red and green to give it that Christmas feel instead.  I have used Promarkers to colour the robins (not chickens Kate) and mounted them onto the card using 3mm foam pads.





3 comments:

  1. hey Christel...what a fab card!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous and love the fabbie image!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Christel and much improved Elaine "should have gone to Specsavers!"

    ReplyDelete